PICAN, an affiliate of People Incorporated, the City of Fall River through its Community Development Agency, and Diman Regional Vocational Technical High School are partnering to create paths of opportunity!
3 beds | 2 baths | 1,500 sqft
Lottery applications are available Monday through Friday, from 8:00 am – 4:00 pm, at People Incorporated, 4 South Main Street, Fall River, MA 02721 or can be downloaded at http://peopleinc-fr.org/pican-lottery/
Applications must be delivered no later than 4:00 pm on May 17, 2019 to People Incorporated to be time stamped. Mortgage pre-approval is required with submission of application.
Lottery selection date is May 31, 2019 at 12:00 pm at PICAN, 4 South Main Street, Fall River, MA 02721. Notice to eligible applicant(s) by May 31, 2019. Notification to selected applicant, via USPS certified letter, by June 6, 2019.
- Single-family ranch-style home
- Approximately 1,500 square feet of living space
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 full bathrooms
- Full basement
- 10,188 square foot lot
- High-Efficiency Central Air and Gas Furnace
- Close proximity to highway access, schools, shopping, and other services and amenities in the Maplewood Park neighborhood
- Construction Completion Date June 2019
- Tour of Property March 3, 2019 & April 27, 2019
- Address: 70 Chicago St Fall River, MA 02721
- Price: $199,900
- Home Type: Single Family
- Units: 1
- Bedrooms: 3
- Baths: 2
- Home Size (sq ft): 1,500
- Lot Size (sq ft): 10,128